Adobe Dialog Flash Box Is Frozen
It would be best to use Chrome as your browser. But if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, you may want to download a version update for the browser that you'd like to use. During the installation. Zone Alarm will ask you if you'd like to allow or deny the plugin and you should choose allow at this point.
If it still doesn't fix the issue, you can follow the steps below.
- Download the uninstaller to your computer
- Close all programs (including any programs in the system tray - such yahoo/msn messenger)
- Run the uninstaller program
- Re-boot the computer after doing step 3
- Check on the following page to see if the Adobe Flash Player had uninstalled; http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Restart your computer
- You may want to do this as a last resort. Go to the link below. Once you see the Adobe logo animate, right-click on Settings and Uncheck the Display Settings.
Global Setting Website: